ACLCA is the peak industry body for contaminated land consultants in Australia.
ACLCA's mission is to pursue and promote best practice and ongoing professional development across the contaminated land industry.
This is guided by our three key values:
ACLCA engages with relevant stakeholders to assist in the development and maintenance of industry standards and guidelines on behalf of the industry
ACLCA provides a platform for knowledge sharing amongst members and broader industry stakeholders
ACLCA provides and promote ongoing professional development and funding for industry based research projects
Our objectives are:
- Provide a forum for member companies to develop, discuss and respond to issues relating to responsible management of contaminated land across business and jurisdictional boundaries;
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with regulatory authorities involved in the management of contaminated land;
- Assist in the development and continuous improvement of appropriate industry practices and encourage members to conform to these practices and standards;
- Promote and encourage the open exchange of information between members, industry, regulators and other relevant stakeholders;
- Provide information and awareness of contaminated land management and provision of specialist skills to organisations outside of ACLCA;
- Encourage growth and knowledge of the industry by supporting industry-relevant training, research and other endeavours; and
- To maintain a financially viable organisation.
ACLCA Victoria provides its members a range of courses, workshops, technical presentations and other events specific to the contaminated land industry in Victoria and aimed at promoting the continuing professional development (CPD) of our members. For current events and further details please refer to our Training & Events page or CPD Training information page.
If you are looking to engage a contaminated land consultant, please refer to Our Members page for a list of qualified consultants.
Seminar Presentation Opportunity – Early
ACLCA Victoria – Monthly Newsletters
2023 Guideline Updates
Congratulations to Sophia Giarrusso –
Call for Sub Committee Volunteers
ACLCA Funded Research Projects
Members Welcome Event – BBQ & Lawn Bowling
CPD Modules 1-3: Introduction to Environmental Site Assessment
Monthly Member Presentation – March 2024
2-Day Occupational Health and Safety Awareness Training
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY
Why not consider involvement with your local ACLCA branch and support the association to improve our industry.
At ACLCA we know that better connected, better informed land management practitioners turn obstacles into opportunities.
We facilitate better contaminated land outcomes for the community, the environment and business through the promotion of world-class, best practice assessment and remediation.
Looking For a Contaminated Land Consultant in VIC?
As part of the membership review process, contaminated land consultants are required to demonstrate professional competency, appropriate work practices and standards, and implementation of quality management systems. In addition to this, our members are bound by ACLCA VIC code of practice that not only focusses on maintaining these competencies but also on facilitating continuing professional development.
While we are unable to recommend a particular consultant, you can find the contact details of our members here.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
ACLCA acknowledges and pays respect to the past, present and future Traditional Custodians and Elders of this nation and the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples