The NSW EPA is reviewing the Sampling Design Guidelines for contaminated land and is seeking feedback. Further information about the consultation process as well as the updated guideline documents can be found here.
Stakeholders are invited to provide feedback on these extensively overhauled guidelines if they wish to. You can submit your comments:
- directly to CLM.Consultation@epa.nsw.gov.au at any time prior to 5 pm on Sunday 8 November 2020
- Via the e-form at https://yoursay.epa.nsw.gov.au/sampling-design-guidelines; or
- through ACLCA NSW, who will be putting together a submission using comments provided by members. Comments must be received by the Executive Officer at email@example.com no later than 30 October 2020.
In addition, the NSW EPA is also inviting feedback on the revised Guidelines for Implementing the protection of the Environment Operations (Underground Petroleum Storage Systems) Regulation 2019. Further information about the consultation process as well as the updated guideline documents can be found here. Due to the short deadline, ACLCA NSW will not be issuing collated comments regarding these guidelines.
Please submit your comments:
- directly to UPSSREG@epa.nsw.gov.au; or
- via the e-form at https://yoursay.epa.nsw.gov.au/guidelines-underground-fuel-tanks