This year’s EcoForum/sustRem 2023 will include a dedicated ACLCA Early Career Professional (ECP) session.
WA ACLCA will be nominating one ECP presenter and will be sponsoring a FREE registration (Full) to EcoForum/sustRem 2023.
It will be hosted in Melbourne at the beautiful Flemington Racecourse, 10 – 13 October 2023.Details of the conference can be viewed at the following link:https://www.ecoforumsustrem2023.com
The ECP Event
- An ACLCA ECP session will be scheduled during Session 2 of the afternoon on Day 1, that being the Tuesday 10 October.
- The presentation should be 10 minutes, and then there will be a group 10-minute Q&A session
- It will be followed by a ECP Networking drinks event. We have intentionally selected this timeslot so that it feeds directly into the Day 1 networking drinks and provides the ECPs with a great opportunity to meet each other and network more broadly with other industry members.
- Any land contamination practitioner within their first seven years of consulting can put a presentation forward.
- ALGA do not require ACLCA ECPs to submit abstracts to the conference.
- ACLCA WA will provide our winner (name, presentation etc) approx. 2-4 weeks prior to the conference commencing.
- In the first instance an abstract should be submitted to ACLCA WA for selection.
- Depending on the number of entries we may request that the ECP applicants provide the presentations prior to selection for judging by the ALCA WA Committee.
More details will be sent to members in due course.